English & GP (Sec & JC) – 2020 WEEKLY CLASSES
|1. We can customise a tuition class for a minimum 3 students* from the same school to achieve a more targeted tuition outcome!
2. There might be new classes added or changes to this schedule. Call Andrew for the latest update.
|LOWER SEC ENGLISH||1||MON||3.45 – 5.30 PM|
|1||THU||4.30 – 6.15 PM|
|2||TUE||4.30 – 6.15 PM|
|2||SUN||9.15 – 11.00 AM|
|‘O’ ENGLISH||3||TUE||6.45 – 8.30 PM|
|3||FRI||3.15 – 5.00 pm|
|4||THU||6.30 – 8.15 PM|
|4||FRI||5.30 – 7.15 PM|
|‘A’ H1 GENERAL PAPER (GP)||JC1||TBC||TBC|
|JC2||WED||7.00 – 8.45 PM|
|JC2||SUN||1.45 – 3.30 PM|
GENERAL FEE STRUCTURE
|LEVEL||DURATION||FEE / 4 SESSIONS|
|SECONDARY / Junior IP||1 hr 30 min / 1 hr 45 min||$220 - $280|
|JC / Senior IP||1 hr 45 min||$320 - $360|
- New fee structure w.e.f 1 Oct 2017.
- A two-lesson refundable deposit per subject (for Sec & JC) is payable upon registration.
- One-time registration fee $25 (waived).
- Materials fee ($30 per subject per year or part thereof)
- School fees may be adjusted on a termly basis but new fees will only affect new students.
- Try our Free Trial Lesson* challenge before further commitment. (* Trial is free if student does not continue after lesson)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- All scheduled lessons in a 3-month Academic Term are compulsory (minus PH, exam breaks & centre breaks).
- There are 4 Academic terms in a year. Lessons resume after End-of-year exam from Oct till 9 Dec 2018 for reinforcement + head-start teaching.
- For every Full 3-month Academic Term (e.g. 1 Jan – 31 Mar) – maximum of 2 lesson rebates (MC, VR, CCA, Camps, Holiday Trips, School assessments, etc.) will be granted. Thereafter 3rd lesson missed onward will be chargeable. Lesson materials will be given to student.
- New classes might be available. Do call us to check on the latest class schedule by our team of highly-qualified & engaging ex-MOE school teachers.
- Customised Tuition Group. Call us to find out more about customising a tuition class just for your child’s school. (At least 4 to start, long/short term)