LOWER SEC SCIENCE (PHY / CHEM / BIO)
[table “1” not found /]
GENERAL FEE STRUCTURE
|LEVEL||DURATION||FEE / 4 SESSIONS|
|LOWER SECONDARY / Junior IP YR 1-2||1 hr 30 min / 1 hr 45 min||$220 - $260|
|UPPER SECONDARY / IP Yr 3-4||1 hr 30 min / 1 hr 45 min||$240 - $280|
|JC1-2 / Senior IP Yr 5-6||2 hr||$360 - $400|
|Customised Class for a Specific School||Add $10-15 per lesson (min. 3 students to start)|
- New fee structure w.e.f 1 Jan 2016.
- A $100 deposit (refundable) is payable upon registration. $150 deposit (for JC)
- One-time Registration fee $25.
- Materials fee ($10 per subject per semester)
- School fees may be adjusted on a termly basis but new fees will only affect new students.
- Try our Free Trial Lesson* challenge before further commitment. (* Trial is free if student does not continue after lesson)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- All scheduled lessons in a 3-month Academic Term are compulsory (minus PH, exam breaks & centre breaks)
- For every Full 3-month Academic Term (e.g. 1 Jan – 31 Mar) – maximum of 2 lesson rebates (MC, VR, CCA, Camps, Holiday Trips, School assessments, etc.) will be granted. Thereafter from 3rd lesson missed onward will be chargeable. Lesson materials will be given to student.
- New classes might be available. Do call us to check on the latest class schedule by our team of highly-qualified & engaging ex-MOE school teachers.
- Customised Tuition Group: Call us to find out more about customising a tuition class just for your child’s school.