Weekly Classes Sec JC (5) EL GP 2023
- New fee structure w.e.f 1 Oct 2021.
- A refundable deposit is payable upon registration.
- One-time registration fee $25 (waived).
- Materials fee ($15 per subject per semester or part thereof)
- School fees may be adjusted on a termly basis but new fees will only affect new students.
- Try our Free Trial Lesson* challenge before further commitment. (* Trial is free if student does not continue after lesson, but is considered as lesson 1 if student continued.)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fees paid are non-refundable.
- All scheduled lessons in a 3-month Academic Term are compulsory (minus PH, exam breaks & centre breaks).
- There are 4 Academic terms in a year. Lessons resume after End-of-year exam from mid-Oct till 5 Dec 2021 for reinforcement + head-start teaching.
- For every Full 3-month Academic Term (e.g. 1 Jan – 31 Mar) – maximum of 2 lesson rebates (MC, VR, CCA, Camps, Holiday Trips, School assessments, etc.) will be granted. Thereafter 3rd lesson missed onward will be chargeable. Lesson materials will be given to student.
- New classes might be available. Do call us to check on the latest class schedule by our team of highly-qualified & engaging ex-MOE school teachers.
- Customised Tuition Classes. Call us to find out more about customising a tuition class just for your child’s school, to achieve a more targeted learning outcome (at least 3 to start, long/short term). Refer to http://ecube.com.sg/customised-classes/
- Grade Enhancer Programme. A 1-1 or small group, once-off or short-term tuition support programme aimed at helping students who have no time for regular tuition commitment but needed a just-in-time test preparation & confident booster, or to learn a topic in advance. It is also popular amongst IP students who usually learn more in-depth content for some topics & subjects. Refer to http://ecube.com.sg/g-e-p-grade-enhancer-programme/